- Complete name: Sebastián Cuitiño Alvarez
- Place of birth: Uruguay
- Date of birth: 11/18/1988
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering university (UDELAR), Uruguay. (2010 – 2014)
Computer science career: Informatic technologist.
- A+ escuela de artes visuales, Uruguay. (2015 – 2016)
Course: Video Games with Unity.
- sirHat, Montevideo, Uruguay. (May 2015 – May 2017)
Analysis, design and development of educational applications and video games with current technologies such as augmented reality, virtual reality, drones, among others.
- Polyraptor Games, Montevideo, Uruguay. (September 2015 – June 2017)
Programmer and level designer:
Founding member of Polyraptor Games, all kinds of tasks of programming, game design and level design.
- Freelance, Madrid, España. (June 2017 – Present)
Video game developer:
Programming, game design, level design, UI/UX design.
- Unity 3D (4+ Years)
- Vuforia, ARKit, ARCore.
- Git and SVN
- Oculus SDK
- RESTful web services
- Rodrigo Pérez: Co-founder of Polyraptor Games.
- Fernando Sansberro: Director of the Video Game Developer Career in A+ Escuela de Artes Visuales.
- Martin Patrone: Co-founder of sirHat.